Email set up for MS Outlook 2013:
1. Go to File/Account Info/ firstname.lastname@example.org / Account Settings.
Or Create a new account by selecting New/Microsoft Exchange, Pop3, IMAP, or HTTP/Next/Manually configure server/Next/Internet E-Mail/.
2. The window should look like the one below, where "email@example.com" is your email address.
Service2Client recommends secure connections to our email servers.
- Choose POP3 or IMAP
- POP - An email protocol in which mail is saved in a mailbox on the mail server. When the end-user reads the mail, it is immediately downloaded to the client computer and is no longer maintained on the mail server.
- IMAP - A client/server protocol in which email is received and held by the mail server. IMAP requires continual access to the client during the time that it is working with the mail server.
- POP3 = mail.s2csecuremail.com
- IMAP = mail.s2csecuremail.com
- SMTP = mail.s2csecuremail.com
- POP3 = dal11.service2client.com
- IMAP = dal11.service2client.com
- SMTP = dal11.service2client.com
Images Below are of an IMAP setup in Smartermail:
3. Then click "More Setting" and check the box "My server requires Authentication" and click "Use the same settings as incoming"
4. Service2Client recommends secure connections to our email servers.
- port 110 TLS / port 995 SSL
- port 143 TLS / port 993 SSL
- port 25 (if 25 is closed) use 587 TLS / port 465 SSL
5. Then go back and click "Test Account Settings". If you get a green checkmark then everything is working.