Email set up for MS Outlook 2019:
1. Go to File/Account Info/ email@example.com / Account Settings.
Or Create a new account by selecting "Set up Account Manually" New Pop3 or IMAP
2. The window should look like the one below, where "firstname.lastname@example.org" is your email address.
Service2Client recommends secure connections to our email servers.
3. Then click "More Setting" and check the box "My server requires authentication" and click "Use the same settings as incoming."
4. Service2Client recommends secure connections to our email servers.
5. Then go back and click "Test Account Settings." If you get a green checkmark, everything is working.
Trouble logging in? Simply enter your email address OR username in order to reset your password.
For faster and more reliable delivery, add email@example.com to your trusted senders list in your email software.