How to completely remove ICFiles Express
These instructions are for people who would like to remove Express or people that are having issues having to install and uninstalling Express on the same computer or people that are having issues after moving the default Auto Upload folder system.
- If you are logged into Express, Exit or "Exit and Sign Out" (closing is not enough, need to exit)
- Go to "Programs and Features" in Windows Control Panel and uninstall ICFiles Express.
- Navigate to your user Service2Client "AppData" folder and delete everything - including all folders
- It looks like this C:\Users\S2CAdmin\AppData\Local\Service2Client
- Search your computer (including all of your attached disks) for folders names "_ICF_Auto_Upload" and delete all of them and their subfolders.
When steps 2 and 3 are done, this is like you just installed for the first time.