Instructions on adding a file and hyperlink to your pages:
1. Click this icon:
2. Click “Upload” in file manager:
3. Drag files into the box or click the “Add Files” button.
4. Click “upload.”
5. Click “Close” when the upload is complete:
6. Make sure the file you want to add has a “checkmark” next to it, and then click “Insert”:
7. A link will be added with the name of the file or the text you selected:
8. To change the text associated with the linked file, highlight the text and click the “link” button:
9 Type in the text you want to appear and choose the target – “none” to open in the same window or “new window” to open a new browser window with the file.
If you're having trouble formatting the page layout, don't hesitate to contact support. We can fix any formatting or layout issue you are facing.