First, open your email client and find your email signature field. There are many email clients, and they all have the Signatures in a different please, so you will need to find this for your email client.
We are using Outlook in this example. You can find Signatures in Outlook under File/Options/Mail/Signatures.
First, let's find your Login URL and your Signup URL.
- Login to icfiles.com
- Go to Administration/My Company Profile
- Copy your Login/Logout URL
Now let's find your Signup URL.
- Go to your login box, usually on the home page of your website.
- Click the signup link.
Once on this page, copy the URL.
Now that you have the Login and Signup URLs. You are ready to create hyperlinks in your email signature.
- You can find Signatures in Outlook under File/Options/Mail/Signatures
- Create new or edit signature
- Add wording like Upload Files To Me, or Secure File Exchange, or Client Portal Signup
- Click the add hyperlink button
- Add one of your links.
- Click ok