Admins can reset the password in two ways.
1. You can reset the User's password if you have your ICFiles Username. Go to your login box and look for the "Forgot your Password? Click Here" hyperlink. This will start the reset password process.
2. Administrators can reset User passwords by going to the All User page and hovering over the UserName.
3. You will get 1 of 2 emails required to complete your reset password. In the first email, click the link "Password Reset Request Link." Then copy and paste or type your Username carefully in this example cfaust.
4. On the Web, after clicking the link, add your Username and click submit. This will trigger the second email. You will have 24 hours to complete the password creation before this reset process is canceled.
5. The second email. Click the link "Password reset link."
6. Create your new password. The passwords must match, or you will have to start over. You can use the Eye icon to see what you are typing. Click Submit when you are done.
7. Your password is now reset, and you can log in.
Thank you, please call in or Submit a Ticket or ask for Live Support if you have any questions.