If you are over your Data Block, there are a few steps that you can take to take back control of your space.
- The first and best approach to managing your space is to have a company policy on settings an auto-delete date when uploading.
- Under the "Administration" dropdown menu, you can see your "Usage Report." This will help you analyze your cost-benefit for upgrading.
- On the "All Client Folder" page, you can find the folders with the most megabytes of storage on the right. This will help you track down the clients using the most space.
- Now go to that client's folder and use the Sort by Document Size, select the largest files you don't need online anymore, and delete them.
- You can also use the Magnifying Glass icon to search all files by date, size, and folder, select all of the old files and delete them. With this function, your clients can search for deleted documents and request that you reupload them.
Work Flow Space Management Tutorial