Pop3 and IMAP Resources Sharing
You can share some resources using Outlook Desktop and with Pop3 or IMAP protocols. Since Pop3 and IMAP were not designed to share resources, Smartermail has added SharePoint sharing options on each resource page.
- Log in online and go to Settings/Sharing
- On this page, you can set up who you want to share resources with and you can see who has shared their resources with you.
- Create your shares here.
- Go to any resources page, calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Go to the computer, with Outlook open, that wants access to the resource (the person you are sharing your resources with). Login to mail.s2csecuremail.com with your account.
- Look for the three dots icon ...
- Click this icon and click "Add to Outlook."
- This action will create a SharePoint account on their Outlook desktop, and it will add your resources to their Outlook calendars, contacts, tasks, and notes.