You must manually enter your email settings if the iPhone can't find your email settings.
Tap Next, then follow these steps:
- Choose IMAP or POP for your new account.
- The iPhone allows you to set up a POP3 account, but we do not recommend this as it can lead to lost or misplaced emails.
- Enter the information for Incoming Mail Server and Outgoing Mail Server. Then tap Next.
- The "Host Name" for IMAP and POP, incoming and outgoing, is mail.s2csecuremail.com
- IMAP Setup is below.
- The incoming and Outgoing hostname is mail.s2csecuremail.com
- SMTP ports can be 25, 578, or 465. Test them in order until one works.
- IMAP Port can be 143 or 993. Test them in order until one works.
- If your email settings are correct, tap Save to finish. If the email settings are incorrect, you'll be asked to edit them.
If you still can't set up your email account or save your email settings, contact helpdesk.service2client.com
and open an Email Support ticket.